I finally finished the second set of collagraph plates and the second 3.5metre print.
Again I'm very pleased with the result!
I also made the lead covers today for the book and took prints from them too.
I shot two lead plates together with the air rifle this is the back plate, the front has the pellets embedded in it.
Inked up they were quite stunning!
I love the rich gloopy nature of the ink with the delicate print of the pellet edges. Shot and printed leaves me with little control over how it comes out and I think this work is better for it, otherwise I would have contrived this to be neater, smoother and much more controlled.
I love print!